Career Support During COVID - for Students, Recent Alumni, Graduate Scholars and Employers
During this challenging time, the ULS Career Center (CC) continues to provide career development support and resources virtually.
You don’t need to be on campus to get connected with our Career Center.
Career Center For Students
1. Set up a virtual meeting with the Career Center to:
- prepare and search for internships and jobs
- explore career options
- research internships
- prepare for interviews
- respond to a job offer
- explore career paths
- explore and prepare for graduate or professional school
- identify and explore distinguished fellowships
2. Participate in our virtual workshops and webinars. Check your ULS emails and ULS Social Media for Updates.
3. View job and internship opportunities via ULS email
4. Participate in virtual employer, events, and more. Check your ULS emails and ULS Social Media for Updates.
Université La Sagesse
Director: Ms. Lara Al Arab
Tel: 01 291 091 ext. 833