In commemoration of the Lebanese Independence Day, Université La Sagesse (ULS) is organizing an exciting “Lebanese Day” aiming to explore the rich cultural heritage of Lebanon and bring our community together in a joyous celebration of our country.
The Lebanese day will be divided into 5 different sections, each highlighting a unique aspect of Lebanon, creating a diverse and engaging experience for the community.
- Gardens of Lebanon, Water Source Life Exhibition: 34 artworks painted by 14 Polish artists on wooden stands collected from the rubble of the restoration of the damaged homes. It not only showcases art but also reflects the resilience and recovery efforts after the Beirut port explosion on August 4, 2020.
- Photobooth: Capture memorable moments with our Lebanese-themed photobooth and contribute to the festive atmosphere.
- Colors of Lebanon: Leave your mark and join us in completing our country’s map. This visual representation is a symbolic gesture of unity and solidarity.
- Taste of Lebanon: Step into our “saj” section where you can indulge in the delightful flavors of Lebanese cuisine. Don’t forget to pass by our “Bonjus” stand to quench your thirst and by our “Tarbouch”, “Dabke”, and “Raha” stand to boost your energy.
- Sound of Lebanon: Immerse yourself in the rich musical heritage of Lebanon. Our talented Music Club will entertain you with songs that capture the essence of our country’s history and traditions, taking you on a musical journey.
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: Furn El Chebbak – Main Campus
This event is a heartwarming gesture intended to unite us all and celebrate the beauty of our Lebanon. It is an opportunity to rejoice in the pride we feel for our country and to explore the diverse aspects that make Lebanon so unique.
We invite you all to be part of this cultural day. Together, let us celebrate Lebanon’s Independence Day and embrace the rich heritage that unites us.